- Announcement Regarding the Supply of Ocean Beef
We would like to thank you for your continued patronage of
WAKANUI GRILL DINING ■ BAR ■ TOKYO.
Due to maintenance at the feedlot in New Zealand,
the supply of our Ocean Beef Ribeye is temporarily
limited. The following changes will remain in place
until around autumn 2023.
We thank you in advance for your understanding.
1. Dry-aged and bone-in ribeye will be unavailable for
the time being.
2. Ocean Beef ribeye on the lunch menu will be replaced
by grass-fed cube roll.
3. The 42-day aged Ocean Beef ribeye on the dinner menu
will be the product that has undergone rapid freezing
upon completion of the 42-day aging process.
* Ocean Beef ribeye will be the product that has undergone
rapid freezing upon completion of a 42-day period of wet aging
(aged in a vacuum pack). Our tests have proved that the quality
of this beef is to the same standard as the chilled product.
There are no changes to grass-fed beef fillet or WAKANUI spring lamb.
Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience
this may cause.We appreciate your kind understanding.
Weekdays 11:30～14:30（LO 13:30）
Sat/PH 11:30～15:00（LO 14:00）
Mon-Sat 17:30～22:00（LO 21:00）
- 6 days Monday to Saturday
- ※When Monday is PH, we open Sunday and close Monday.
- 10th Floor, 32 Shiba Koen Building,
3-4-30 Shiba Koen,
Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0011